[amayausers] Subscribe

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:18:43 -0700

When you sign up for freelists.org you need to make sure you select the
amayausers group and subscribe.  Once you subscribe I get a message saying you
did.  If you don't subscribe every time you post a message on the board as a
non-subscriber is sends me an e-mail that I have to approve before it posts.
I'm sure it will take some time, but please make sure you go through the
process of subscribing so your messages will go through automatically which
will be much faster than waiting for my approval.
Once again thank you all for your patience while we get everything converted.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon