[amayausers] Stuck

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:24:13 +1000

Herb,

Thanks for the tips. The needle holder was stuck fast in the grabber. Id be
darned if I know how that happened. I had to remove the needle holder
release the shaft reinstall and restart then design after turning the
machine off and on..

In my book another reason why the grabber should be behind the needles.

No luck yet with needle 16 still breaking threads. I guess I will try the
soap and warm water

Anand

Try this,
Push the Emergency Stop button, then twist it to re-engage. The needle
should come back up and you should be able to resume.

Herb