[amayausers] Re: Stock design collections

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:14:26 +0000

LuAnn,
You can give a graphic image to 10 different digitizers and the embroidery
design can look different from each one.  When you digitize it yourself you
know you are getting exactly what you envisioned in your mind.
I've eaten spaghetti at many different restaurants but there's nothing like the
taste of cooking it yourself at home.

Now, if you don't have a discerning eye, then certainly it's better to go with
a design that's already been digitized to save you the time involved.

Ed

-------------- Original message from "Image Embroidery"
<imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------