[amayausers] Re: Stitch eraser

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:34:46 -0800

After you remove the stitches it will show but how much depends on what type
of material its on.  If it isn't going back over the same exact spot I would
recomend taking out the stitching and selling it to someone as a defective
item at a discount.  I have always used a razor blade to remove stitches.
You have to be real careful but after 10 years we have it down pretty good.
I have heard the stich erasers work well, just never tried one.  You will
probably get more feedback on this :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx