[amayausers.com] Re: Still having trouble with thread tubing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 04:09:09 UT

This message was posted by cjk on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/583.html

A few days ago I posted about how to put the plastic tubing that the thread
goes through to the back of the embroidery head on the xt.  I cut the tubing
off about 1/2", like it was suggested, and it stayed on...for a while.  Now I
have 2 of the tubings (side by side) that keep coming off the back of the
embroidery head.  Is there anything you can put on them to keep them attached?
I know with stethoscopes we used ky jelly on the end of the tubing to get the
ear pieces to slide and then it would dry and seal the tubing on.  Would this
be harmful?  Not do any good?  Does anyone know?  Help me please!!!