[amayausers.com] Re: Sprial stitch

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:31:05 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/505.html#000006

Yes and it works very well.
and no, no cupping

When digitizing you have to understand the parameters of each type of stitching
elements and use them working within those parameters.

This is Great fill for light elements like Clouds in the background of a design.

All digitizing element and stitch structures are useful when applied properly.
I have used it often to provide texture and shading on top  of fills.

I have been digitizing for about 12 years (Though I DO NOT COUNT MYSELF AS AN
EXPERT understand Expecially in DS software) I have a very good understanding
of the method.

My concern is not for its use but to see if I am missing something in the
software, or weather this is just another short fall in the DS software, as is
the inability to control the amount and formation of a fills random edge.