[amayausers.com] Re: Spools unwinding at high speed!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:23:10 UT

This message was posted by Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/193.html#000001

We've noticed the thread coming off for a long time.  We even changed the
thread cone holder out on are reds to match the smokey one (the tilt is not as
severe).  We had one spool that went unoticed until the thread had gotten
behind the rollers and it took hours to get it unwound from all the stuff.
There is a new thread out there- Hemingworth.  It is a very strong poly.  It
comes in spools with covers so that you can sew with the spool in any position
and not get thread everywhere.  They will not have cones until November of this
year.  In the meantime, we have a display of their thread and are selling
spools to customers when they want a special match that the 100+ Maderia colors
we supply are not enough.  However, when the cones come out, we will be
swithching so that thread will no longer be an issue.
Barbara Ott
Digital Stitchz