[amayausers.com] Re: Spam

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:10:31 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1127.html#000003

Last week I contacted AOL about one spam sender. The e-mail address always
starts with contact@ and then it's always a different address after that so if
you block one the next one comes through. I have had to block all mail except
for people I know and this isn't good with my business e-mail address either
and I am so tired of the spam. This contact@ is still going into my spam but
because I have block on it a lot of my mail that isn't spam is getting thrown
in the spam folder too.  I have to check it to get some of my mail that isn't
spam. Thanks and I know this isn't about embroidery either but everyone suffers
from Spam and it is so maddening.

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders