[amayausers.com] Re: Source for sample cases

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:17:40 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/319.html#000001

I would look at duffels from Sanmar or Unipack. I have embroidered on many of
these type items and have not had a problem when using SlimLine frames and
holding up the item with my hands underneath to support the weight. The tubular
frames are harder to use (they tend to slip off unless hooped tightly) but it
can be done.
Redina