[amayausers.com] Re: Solvy

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:45:34 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/796.html#000002

Cindy:

  It depends on the solvy you are using.  I used to use solvy that was a fiber
looking and had to wash everything that I used it on to get it off.  I am now
using the solvy that is clear looking and use a steamer to get it off.  I
believe I got it from Madeira by the roll.

  Another thing is you can't spray the solvy ontop of the sewing area or you
will have problems.  You must always hoop the solvy as well.

  Hope these help you and good luck!