[amayausers.com] Re: SofTuf long sleeved cotton shirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 04:19:19 UT

This message was posted by samme on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/478.html

I am looking for a certain shirt. The label name is not easy to read but the
RN# is easy to read. Does anyone know How I can find the company that makes
these shirts by having the RN#? THe label looks like it says SofTuf  C365 made
in Canada RN26118. and thats all I got. 100% cotton. Have a company that uses
these and they need embroidery done and I would like to be able to retail the
shirts to them also!!Thanks for any help you can give me!
Samme