[amayausers.com] Re: Sewing with Fire Retardant thread

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 03:10:43 UT

This message was posted by Mike on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1308.html#000001

I am by no means an expert but I do run the Aramid thread by Maderia.  I use a
80/12 needle.  The only problem that I have run into is that the thread does
not slide thru the thread feed tubes very well on the Amaya XT.  After feeding
the thread thru the tubes try pulling on the thread and you will see what I am
talking about.  Poly thread pulls thru very easily.  If any one else has any
suggestions please post.  Thanks  Mike