[amayausers.com] Re: Sewing on thick fleece

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 12:04:21 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1526.html

I have several jobs coming up that are on thick fleece headbands.  Are there
any tricks to keep the design from looking like it has "sunken" into the
fleece?  I have a "C" that is fill stitch with an outline.  I've seen heavy
fleece items, stitched, that has the fleece popping up around the stitching and
it looks terrible.  Just curious how you prevent that.