[amayausers.com] Re: Service Manual

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:32:56 UT

This message was posted by Christine on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/740.html

Is there somewhere one can get a service manual for the machine.

We have real problems getting Tech support at critical times and in all honesty
the machine ends up with problems after the tech has been anyway.

A service manual would save us waiting 2 weeks for a tech to fix the single
head that I rely on.  My husband is has mechtronic background as well as long
time computer hardware engineer experience so I don't think the manual would be
too hard for him to understand.

Am scared to take orders anymore because as soon as I try to fulfill an order
the machine goes bust!

Looks pretty - but oh my!!!