[amayausers] Re: Sending work from DS to the Amaya without ENS

  • From: Eduardo Ruiz <erc_ruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to everyone,

I am very sure that this topic has been discused in
this forum.  How can i search the forum (keyword) for
this topic?  Is very frustrating the need to save in
DS and then go to OS, open the design, etc, etc, etc.
In my first OS i send the image to DS, change and
return, but in the upgrade (2003) this feature as all
you know is not present.

Thank you,

The Bad English Writer,
Ed Ruiz