[amayausers.com] Re: Scrubs Pricing Help Needed

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:08:57 -0700

I do alot of lab coats and I charge $4-6 depending on how many they bring. I don't charge setup unless they do a logo but most do stock fonts. If they want block Iusually use Micro Times and if they want script I use Roman Script. I find these 2 fonts sew well small and alot of these names are very long especially when they wan tfirst, middle , last and DR or RN or whatever.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957