[amayausers] Re: Screenprinting????

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:48:22 -0800

It depends on the process, as far as how many colors.
There are many ways to reproduce art.
Or are you saying it is to many $ to reproduce the colors
needed?

Let me know the details and I can at least let you know
what you should be able to do, so you can get quotes
with the right info to ask the right questions.

off list is fine if you'd like. I'd be happy to help.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504
fax 471-0427

420 SW H street
Grants Pass, OR 97526

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:58:49 -0800

Hi Veena,
We'd be interested in hearing what you need and
sending you a quote also.
Screenprinting is our main line of work
and we've been at it for 17 years.
We are in Southern Oregon. So let me know if I can help with anything.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504
fax 471-0427

420 SW H street
Grants Pass, OR 97526

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com

----- Original Message ----- From: Iris Embroidery To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:00 AM
Subject: [amayausers] Screenprinting????

Does any one do screen printing on this line who would be willing to do
some work after the holidays ?

 Best Regards,
 Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery