[amayausers.com] Re: Saving as VIP format

  • From: barb.bunker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:40:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Marcelle,

I'm glad your person was able to get her problem fixed.  It's always good to
know about glitches related to some of the antivirus software.

Since I have an Amaya XT, I didn't buy the Diamond for the large hoop.  But its
greatest feature by far, is its design positioning function.  I saved a very
nice shirt that I'd started embroidering on my Amaya in the huge wooden hoop,
but didn't notice that I'd moved it outside the sewing area.  So when the
machine stopped, I knew I was in trouble.  I rehooped but couldn't get the
design to line up properly, so I hooped it in my Diamond's Majestic hoop, and
with design positioning, I was able to line up the design perfectly and finish
the embroidery.  It has some amazing features, but this one blew me away!

Have a great weekend!

Barb