[amayausers.com] Re: Save thread colors

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 02:07:37 UT

This message was posted by Cindy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/395.html

I have a large design that I digitized originally in V6, but have since loaded
it into V9 and made several changes.  When I save the file, close out and
reopen it, some of the thread colors change to completely different colors.  As
far as I know, all of the other changes I made saved.  Is this an issue anyone
else has had and is it a V9 issue?  I haven't had time to take the training on
this version yet.  Is it something I'm doing?
Thanks so much for the help!