[amayausers.com] Re: Sanmar

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:01:27 -0500

That's good to know actually because maybe they just had a bad run. I was
pretty specific about needing the reorder on saturday and the operator
seemed to understand this as well. She must have overlooked to check the
saturday delivery box. My hope is that she at least checked priority
otherwise I won't see the order until 3pm. In any event, none of this is
anything I can correct which is frustrating as all get out.

I'm glad this isn't normal for Sanmar and hopefully whatever is going on at
their warehouse in Cranbury can be rectified. The Girl Scouts didn't receive
my order, they received someone else's so obviously there's been a domino
effect to this. If anyone on this post is from Washington DC and missing
their Girl Scout order, I have it... The UPS mistake is a separate error
entirely but I'm hoping the order is correct when it does get here.

Geri