[amayausers.com] Re: SLIM LINE 4.5x4.5 SQUARE

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/41.html#000005

I have a job in house for 12 duffel bags with the design on the end.  I managed
to hoop it with the 15cm round hoop - once!  I am struggling to to hoop the
second bag.  I am not liking this at all because I know that the hoop is going
to pop off.  Been thinking about getting the Slimline system and maybe this is
a good time to get it.

My question is: can the Slimline hoop the end circle of the duffel bag?  There
is already a screen printed design on the front so the emb has to go somewhere
else.