[amayausers.com] Re: Rumor Control--Was Melco Bought by Bernina?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:32:09 UT

This message was posted by lgavlick777 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1360.html#000009

Ok...here is what I was given.  My sales guy is awesome.  He took his time to
get all the information for me.

On June 30, 2012, Mizar Holding Company Inc.'s subsidiary, Melco International
LLC acquired certain assets of Melco Industries Inc.

Mizar Holding Company is a group of companies in the United States focused on
the Textile Industry.

Although the ownership will change, the business will remain the same, and we
will continue to serve you as Melco.  Mizar Holding Company has committed to
maintain current operations while applying synergies and investing in new
technology and market spaces.

Everybody here is pleased with events and sees this as a huge ?positive?.
Melco remains Melco but we are excited about the future - for both the company
and our customers.

I hope this helps everyone....

Laura
Julie Bug Embroidery & Designs