[amayausers] Rollin' Rollin' Rollin... Groovy Rollers- Yeah Baby!

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:12:50 -0600

Speaking of wax and lint build up on the rollers,....
        I like to use a "pinky eraser" on my rollers before determining which
one's
hit the trash can.  Unless there are obvious signs of cuts or grooves.  Just
a light polishing of the eraser on the wheel cleans and rejuvenates (there's
a word for ya') the rubber surface.  Also makes it easier to determine the
wear (cuts or grooves) on those rollers that still have a few miles left on
them.
        But by no means should one be so cheap to try and squeak out one more
garment with a roller that is less than adequate.  If you aren't sure if the
roller is good or bad, replace it.
        By the way, the wife says the old rollers and a little piece of thread
make
for nice ear-rings.  "Recycle America!"  Did I mention we're from the south?
Ed
P.S.  She's gonna' kill me for saying that.

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200
New Orleans, La. 70056