[amayausers.com] Re: Roller Derby Uniforms

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:10:45 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/211.html#000001

Roller derby? I didn't think that really existed! Wow... are we out of the loop
up here in the woods. Thought that was only in the movies. If you can't find
'roller derby' uniforms, I'd check and see if soccer uniforms would work-the
'goalie' shirts are the wild and crazy prints and have the padded elbows they
might like.
If they want 'form fitted' (translation-tight and revealing) then maybe the
'bike racer' lyra shirts and stuff.
I'd be interested to see if there IS such a company making derby stuff and what
THEIR catalog looks like! LOL
Roland