[amayausers.com] Re: Roland SP 300v Versa Camm

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:00:10 UT

This message was posted by Boomer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/205.html

We have a Roland SP 300v Versa Camm for sale.Machine was bought new from a
Roland dealer.It is in excellent condition with very little use. It has been
kept in a dust free,heated and air conditioned area.All rip software and info
that came with it is included. Shipping and crating if necessary is
responsibility of buyer. Pick up can be arranged.We are located in Delaware.
Asking $8900.00 Contact for pics and more info at BoomerGraphics@xxxxxxxxxxx