[amayausers] Re: Rod's horror story

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:57:32 -0600

 Well, the seller did " SAY " that the machine had recently been gone
through by a tech and it was in good working order.

Being the trusting guy that I am, I would have gotten the tech's name and
then verified with Melco that he/she was in fact certified to work on the
Amayas and then gotten something in WRITING about  insuring it for what it
was worth.

As far as  insurance by the pound......UPS insures by the pound...some
ridicuously low rate, if my memory serves me right, like less than a dollar
a pound....

Rod Springer