[amayausers.com] Re: Ring Gauge

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 21:01:12 UT

This message was posted by Barry on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/381.html

We are doing our first Hat order, and wouldn't you know it, our Amaya didn't
come with what I believe is called the ring gauge.  This is the part that clams
to a work bench.  Should this piece been part of my order? I do have 2 of the
Amaya XT style wide cap frames and the driver that goes on the machine. Just no
ring gauge.  I was hoping this might be a universal type of thing but a call to
my local sew shop squashed that real quick.  Of course our order is due this
coming Thursday.  I know this is a shot in the dark, but if any body has an
extra I could buy this is kind of local to  me (Lehighton, PA)?  or any other
things I could try absent this part until I could get one. I'll call on Monday
right away and have one shipped overnight.

Thank you,
Barry