[amayausers.com] Re: Ribbons and Bows

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:08:17 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1139.html#000002

Meredith...We did over a hundred grosgrain ribbons for a school's cheerleaders
on Grosgrain ribbon supplied by the school in 2007...I can't remember what
settings we used and I wish I could for you...the ribbon embroidery was very
pretty and I have a sample here that we did...I hate myself for not remembering
the settings etc. for you but I am sure someone else on here like Julie,
Sharon, Roland, Rod, Ed etc. will be of great help to you...the size will
depend on the width of the ribbon ( the ribbon we did was 1 1/2" wide) and the
lettering will depend somewhat on what the customer wants...but as I said
others here can help you with that I am sure...I love Grogain ribbon and I use
it all the time when I package up items I have embroidered to give back to the
customer...the little extra touch is so appreicated and I also wrap the items
in celephone with a sticker label from Westbrook Wonders on the front...all my
customers think the items are so nice and they don't even have t
 o rewrap some things they have done for gifts, they can just give them as
gifts because of the way I wrap it when I have finished the job...the cost is
very min. to me and it is a little something extra I do for my customers...good
luck and until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders