[amayausers.com] Re: Rhinestone transfers

  • From: Lee & Barbara Ott <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 08:03:00 -0700

Boxercraft does rhinestones.  They took my artwork and created custom
transfers: they came out great.

Also, we received a fax a couple a weeks ago for Screen print, sublimation and
rhinestone transfers.  The company name is AETcorp.  1-888-238-2677.   I d not
know anything about them though.

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX

Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 06:41:03 -0700From: image_maker31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[amayausers.com] Rhinestone transfersTo: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
There were a couple of Rhinestone Transfer companies at the DAX Show in
Minneapolis last April.  Does someone have names and email addresses or phone
numbers to some Rhinestone Transfer companies???

Thanks!
Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com