[amayausers.com] Re: Relicensing fee??

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 21:57:11 UT

This message was posted by Nevi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/198.html#000001

hi:)
Different co's have different fee structures for that..

Yes, you have to pay that to have that transferred in your name,and be eligible
for upgrades,new codes  etc.

Some just buy without relicensing immediately, but generally do it at the point
of upgrading.

My personal belief is that thats really costly, because all it entails is
really changing the personal details of the user..as registered with the
software developer.I agree that theres some admin work involved, but my
personal opinion is that most are really high..Its something we consider as
developers really.

bye
Nevi