[amayausers] Re: Quick Reference Guide

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:12:40 -0500

Genie,
        No, I was certain yesterday when I said Red, White, and Blue.  I'm a
southern boy who just got Richard Simmon's new tape..  "Sweatin' to the
Humidity".  Don't know much about good ole' Canada.  It sure is pretty up
there, though.  (Go USA- Olympics!!)

        However, I did make a mistake yesterday that I caught last night.  I'd
like
to apologize now for that.
        When I talked about thread direction on a cone of thread..  The
appropriate
thread direction is that the thread comes off the cone in a clockwise
direction and/or wraps onto the cone in a counter-clockwise direction.  I
was typing in a mirror.
        Hey, "Even monkeys fall from trees", right?  Hope this wasn't a cause
for
argument.
Thanks,

Ed Orantes