[amayausers.com] Re: QUICKBOOKS PREMIER RETAIL

  • From: "Frank Cahoon" <fec3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:02:14 -0500

Don,
You are correct about the data structure.  I think all of that was
standardized in about 2005. I personally stay most in the accountants
version since all the reports and other features of the other versions are
there.  However, if you want to see if in another version you can do it.  I
can worked with people that had Simple Start or Retail Versions and could
look at their files in the same version they were using to make sure I was
talking them through things correctly.  I also agree with you about the
helpful business information.  It make doing things like writing a business
plan pretty straight forward.  As an accountant I also like the fixed asset
manager and some of the other features in the accountant's edition.

As far as the Pro-Advisor program goes I think it is great as well.  It is
designed to help people learn more about the products and hopefully allow
them to promote and sell them.  The discounts are well worth the cost of
membership.  I don't know if you tried it or not, but you should also now
have access to a special priority help line that is actually manned by
Americans.  I am glad I was able to help.

Frank Cahoon
Cahoon's Closet