[amayausers.com] Re: Pure Country throws

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:16:09 EDT

If you go to the Naturals category you'll see the "blank" throws (design is
all one color).

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 4/5/2008 12:19:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Tina, I  couldn't find any blank throws or blankets on the Pure Country site.
Can  you tell me where to look on the site?

Thank you!
Sandra  Walker
A&E Clothing and Embroidery
We make your life more  colorful...and your business more visible!
936-588-1015   800-291-6953
Montgomery, Texas
Member, Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area  Chamber of Commerce
and Montgomery County  Professionals
www.companycasuals.com/aeclothing