[amayausers] Re: Pull Comp on Ring around a circle

  • From: "Silver Star Embroidery" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:42:05 -0700

Margaret,

If I understand this correctly, the fill direction is changing
constantly like a second hand on a clock.  If so, that's why you are
getting the potato chip look. Digitize it as a complex fill so that you
can keep the fill direction constant and then add a smaller satin stitch
border to finish off the edge.

Janel Harris
Silver Star Embroidery
www.silverstarembroidery.com