[amayausers] Re: Pull Comp

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:57:04 +0000

Ron,
Excellent description of "Pull".
Darlene,
Maybe another term you could think of instead of "Pull" would be "Squeeze".
(If it puts things in perspective for you.)  The stitches will squeeze together
depending on the type of fabric, fabric/ backing combination, whether the
fabric has been pre-washed or not, bobbin tension, type of thread, and top
thread tension.  It has been said that the hardest fabric to embroider on would
be elastic.  ...If you get my point.
Ed Orantes