[amayausers.com] Re: Promotional Product - mints

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:58:03 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/57.html#000002

Hospitality mints is the source...1000 per bag and then there is a SETUP charge
for customer logo. So dont forget to ADD that to the price-you make no profit
on the setup charge. Forget to add it and you just blew all your profit.
I get them done for United Ways and last time ended up ordering 50 cases (1
case=1000 mints)
The soft peppermints are deadly addictive...and do last over a year, we're
still eating some 2 years old but they no longer are soft-so it takes longer to
suck on them and you eat less.
800-334-5181 sales 800-797-4875
You will HAVE to have a UPIC or ASI number to order as a distributor.