[amayausers] Re: Prom Dress

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:49:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jo,
If a design is too dense in a certain area, you will
start to see the fabric separating--kind of like runs.
 I've done some pretty dense designs though without
too much problem.  Just test stitch your design on a
piece of satin first and that will tell you if you are
O.K.  You will want to do that anyway since this is
someone else's dress they brought to you.  It always
makes me nervous embroidering on someone else's
garment.  Good Luck.

Susan

Susan Riedlinger
Embroidery Station