[amayausers.com] Re: Problem with shirt logo

  • From: "Juli Damazo" <julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 07:01:32 -1000

Carol, You don't say what program you are using for digitizing, but, if you are using Design Shop and you are using one of the Melco Fonts, all those fonts already have tie-offs (not sure about the tie-ins because they certainly are not needed if there is any underlay). If you then add your own tie-offs on top of theirs, you will have thread breaks. So this would be a place to start checking.

If you have 25 shirts to do and there are 2 lines of lettering AND you put trims between every letter, you will still be there at Christmas trying to get the job done! One way to avoid those pesky connection stitches is to manually move all the letters closser together and select the "closest point" connection. Do an experiment where you do one line the regular way with no trims and then do the same text but move the letters all closer together with no trims and see which looks better.

On 11/5/2009 4:38:13 AM, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I did a couple of knit polos for one of my closest friends a month