[amayausers.com] Re: Problem with Shadow

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:22:37 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1184.html#000004

I am NOT happy!  This thing is NOT sewing out in the order of the file!  It is
still trying to sew the main letter and it is sewing it backwards.  The way I
digitized it is the little piece that hangs off the left of the left upright is
supposed to sew first, then the left upright, then the cross piece, then the
right upright.  But the way it is sewing is the right side sews first and even
starts where it should end!  Very weird.

I tried copying and saving under a new name, and it did not help at all!  I am
not happy!

I this a function of the shadow?  I am thinking that it is.  Has anyone used
the shadow function and had this problem?

Juli in Kona