[amayausers.com] Re: Port Authority Silk Touch Polo changed

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 03:00:57 UT

This message was posted by THREADS on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/730.html#000002

LuAnn,

I noticed a long time ago that there is an inconsistency in the fabric of the
K-500. The usual material is the silky soft feel, and then there is that
heavier-coarser feel. Seems like an entirely different shirt. More of us need
to tell SANMAR about this. It is probably a problem that needs to be addressed
at the mill where these shirts are made and shipped in Vietnam.I started using
the K-520 which is heavier than the K-500 but consistently smooth. It's a
dollar more, but if it comes in the colors my jobs require, I always choose it
over the K-500. It feels and looks like a shirt that is much more expensive.