[amayausers.com] Re: Polo Shirts/ Sweatshirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:18:43 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/210.html#000001

I do a lot of work on Gildans, good medium price range, quality is better than
some. Anvil is clothing for the garbage heap-won't touch any of it. Hanes is
near the bottom of the pile-sweatshirts and tees shrink haphazardly, quality
control is non-existent.
Polos wear off fast on the 'points' of the collars and pocket corners have see
through holes from the stitching.
Sanmar Port Authority line is great for heavy duty shirts and sweats, and
DiPort line (just changed their name to something else) has limited styles but
extremely low prices on excellent heavy duty polos. We're switching several
accounts over to that line for consistent quality and better price.