[amayausers.com] Re: Pocket polo

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 22:02:55 UT

This message was posted by Maggie21 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/640.html

One of my customers ordered polos from Cintas, the shirt has been on backorder
for 4 weeks and they are tired of waiting.  They have asked us to look into
getting something comparable to the shirt they have. The only thing I know is:
100% cotton pique, has a pocket, style #69148-44, Hunter green, made in
Honduras, RN#51374.  Anyway, the shirt samples I have here are not as heavy as
this garment.  Was hoping someone had an idea of where Cintas gets their
garments.

Thanks a million
Maggie