[amayausers] Re: Please HELP!!!!!

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:45:23 -0700

Shannon,

Have you tried taking the design into the editing mode?  Once there, =
select
the hoop size you are using to display on the screen with your design.  =
Then
try moving the design within the hoop.  I use Pro+, and if I right click =
on
the hoop icon, I can do a trace there to see if the position of the =
design
in the particular hoop is going to work.  Hope this helps if not, I =
don't
have any ideas.

Susan