[amayausers] Re: Pant Leg - - - ?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:43:34 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/87.html#000004

This worked great! Sometimes I'm amazing (not really . . . just feeling
successful at the moment). I took four toothpicks and duct-taped them to the
lower sides, and bottom of the fast frame. When the design got to the lower
portion of the frame, it was guided by the toothpicks and stayed above
baseline! The duct-tape protected the frame just in case it did come into
contact (which it didn't). Cool huh?