[amayausers.com] Re: PS Poly Twill Question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:18:02 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/313.html#000005

I'm not sure of your exact problem, but the tackdown should be a 3mm wide
zig-zag. The spacing should be 2mm if you are not going to cover and 3mm if you
are. Place the tack down so that it overlaps the cut edge by .3mm (or 10%) and
leaving 2.7mm (or 90%) on the twill.
Be sure that your placement stitch is the exact image of the cut twill.
Handcutting is very hard to get right. I wonder how you are getting your line
to follow for cutting?
Please feel free to call if you want some one-on-one advice. 704-398-1273
Mary