[amayausers] POW/MIA logo & more

  • From: Captain Gold <captaingold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, EmbroideryList@xxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:00:40 -0400

I've received a request to do several shirts with the POW MIA logo along with a local chapter of the "Vietnam Veterans of America" and the "Associates of the Vietnam Veterans of America."

Are these taboo? Is there somewhere to look and see instead of guessing? In the past I've contacted presidents and CEO's to ask, or asked other embroidery professionals (like now), but how is Joe embroiderer supposed to know if something is or is not allowed when the entities involved don't publicize that information? It is sad that we can be held accountable and loose everything we work for because information like this is not easy to find.

Also, if by chance these are not restricted to specific embroiderers, does someone have the POW MIA logo for sale?

Connie

Connie Bechtel
Wyvern Productions
http://www.wyvernproductions.com/