[amayausers] Re: Outbid

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:34:17 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/76.html#000001

I might have done $5.  Depends on how bad you want the business.  If there was
potential in the account, I might have even matched it since the stitch count
is so low.  Also would depend if I could do the log myself or needed to ship it
out.  If I had to ship it out for digitizing, no way.  If it was a matter of a
simple logo or text, yes.

Sometimes when someone does that to me and business is slow, I tell them (with
a smile) that I will do it for that price if they promise to take 10 of my
business cards and hand them out to 10 of their friends.