[amayausers] Original amaya...for sale?

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:37:55 -0400

At this point, with all the problems behind us...and not really
seeing much profit in the machine...I'd be open to 'good' offers to
buy us out of the lease for our Amaya...just barely 2 years old,
April got a complete full day overhaul/tuneup/conversion to new
rollers, fully adjusted, etc.- and just bought the extended warranty.
Has plenty of hoops, 3 CCF hat frames, 1 WACF frame, fast frame
setup, and the new speedframe (yellow) with 2 size hoops....and
Design Shop pro with upgrades and dongle for multi machine operation.
Computer goes with it...
if someone within our area (a day or so) was interested, we'd
subcontract all the business we 'could' get to them....instead of
farming it out to some 'big' shop.

Anyone interested? We are not going to take a loss on it and sell it
cheap..it at least brings in a couple of bucks here and there but
with only 1 head it is not a money maker.

Let me know!

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx