[amayausers.com] Re: Operator Manual

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:06:12 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/658.html

I just picked up my two Amaya XT Machines. I cannot find a user
manual/operators manual anywhere. I have looked in the box, online everywhere!
Can anyone tell me where to find an instruction manual?

Can anyone tell me how to get the thread from the top of the feeder tubes to
the needles? I won't shove through, thread too flimsy I was thinking about
feeding somefishing line down through there to use to pull the thread thru. But
to tell you the truth I am steaming over the fact I cannot locate a user manual
anywhere.. Is it on the OS disc?