[amayausers.com] Re: Oesco block font where can I find it??

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:52:17 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1536.html#000003

Have done that Dianne, but thanks. I didn't see the digitized font at copycats
or copycaps except the offer to embroidery with this font. Need the already
digitized Oesco block font for my use, like the fonts we have in DS, for my
digitizing purposes.  Melco had it at one time, but no longer sell fonts.